The barnwood futon frame is uniquely different from all other rustic futon frames. This rustic piece of furniture fits nicely into any lodge or lake home. It is constructed from rough sawn pine timbers to replicate the barnwood look. The corner posts are made of six-inch by six-inch solid pine timbers which have the original saw blade marks in them from the mill. The barn wood futon is not actually built from reclaimed barn wood, but rather replicated barn wood made of rough sawn pine timbers. This rustic barnwood futon frame is built using screws that are reinforced with glue. No staples are used, which allows us to put a lifetime warranty on this solid wood futon frame.
- Replicating barnwood with rough sawn pine
- Available in Dark, Honey Pine, or Weathered Grey Grey Finish
- For added protection and durability there are 2 coats of clear catalyzed laquer finish.
- No Staples are used in the Futon Frame, everything is glued and screwed together
- Mattress sold separately
- Futon: 85″W x 36″D x 32″H